Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2018 #1 Found these three .36cal. Savage Pistol Balls in camp near Williamsport Md. Fired, dropped and melted. Attachments 003.webp 493.5 KB · Views: 111 005.webp 610.9 KB · Views: 97 Upvote 0
Found these three .36cal. Savage Pistol Balls in camp near Williamsport Md. Fired, dropped and melted.
can_slaw Hero Member Joined Nov 10, 2017 Messages 657 Reaction score 656 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used ACE 400, ACE 300, TESORO COMPADRE Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2018 #2 Beautiful old lead! Were they very deep?
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2018 Thread Owner #3 can_slaw said: Beautiful old lead! Were they very deep? Click to expand... The camp I found these in was graded, so I can't say how deep.
can_slaw said: Beautiful old lead! Were they very deep? Click to expand... The camp I found these in was graded, so I can't say how deep.
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2018 #4 Those are nice! Never dug any down here. D.
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2018 #5 Nice finds.. congrats
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2018 #6 Joe G from Md said: The camp I found these in was graded, so I can't say how deep. Click to expand... Graded & long gone 'site' now ill bet. Nice examples , I don't recall finding any in the Metro Atlanta area either , but sooo many Old but Modern bullets look like them.
Joe G from Md said: The camp I found these in was graded, so I can't say how deep. Click to expand... Graded & long gone 'site' now ill bet. Nice examples , I don't recall finding any in the Metro Atlanta area either , but sooo many Old but Modern bullets look like them.