What's new

Saved from the trash!

Freakn

Full Member
Joined
May 21, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
597
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These thin brass tags I saved can anyone give me more info on them!
 

Attachments

  • 6338382D-63CF-4F39-A7BF-0E480760503F.webp
    6338382D-63CF-4F39-A7BF-0E480760503F.webp
    552.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 3E1ED66F-5800-4C54-9B6F-1D101DD72E0F.webp
    3E1ED66F-5800-4C54-9B6F-1D101DD72E0F.webp
    758.8 KB · Views: 137
  • B0CC9035-B562-4EF0-86D1-3A34E352757B.webp
    B0CC9035-B562-4EF0-86D1-3A34E352757B.webp
    801 KB · Views: 181
  • 17F81BAE-2C7D-40ED-880B-BA65850EFBC7.webp
    17F81BAE-2C7D-40ED-880B-BA65850EFBC7.webp
    829 KB · Views: 161
  • 25C4EDA0-BF2E-48DB-B26A-CF65B7AAE8B9.webp
    25C4EDA0-BF2E-48DB-B26A-CF65B7AAE8B9.webp
    601.8 KB · Views: 185
  • F45DA904-0233-411F-9C47-DFA2C1DF3F27.webp
    F45DA904-0233-411F-9C47-DFA2C1DF3F27.webp
    729.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 4F9DB57A-D8D4-4586-B453-2040C472DCB1.webp
    4F9DB57A-D8D4-4586-B453-2040C472DCB1.webp
    350.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I like the Edgewater Beach Hotel tag. I'm guessing 1930's as well. The building on the left in the image was built 1924. The hotel was torn down in 1971. I'm also guessing it was a tag for hotel furniture or beach chairs? The Edgewater Historical Society would probably be interested in that piece.

Welcome | Edgewater Historical Society

e3532f4c-8a7e-4efe-953f-6d0e3a5bb128_1.6b7987f46b89f8540ab7862edaafe430.webp
 
Upvote 0
:laughing7:Very nice save!! Did you find them in someone’s trash, at the dump, where? Inquiring minds and us bored snow bound folks wonna know
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom