What's new

Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

and the host was in Las Vegas. He went into an underground coin counting room and in one scene it looked like skids of plastic bank bags of halves.
This was in Fitzgeralds's I think in old Vegas.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

Immy will love to hear that. :-)
 
Re: Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

I saw the program, just thinking about all of the surveillance cameras and security involved just amazes me.
 
Re: Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

jrf30 said:
Immy will love to hear that. :-)
I think immy once said Fitzgeralds is one of the last to still have 50¢ slots.
In one scene I think I saw some grafitti in that counting room's wall. It looked like it said.

IMMY WAS HERE :headbang:
 
Re: Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

I was in Vegas last December, and went to Fitzgeralds. Would put a $100 bill in the half machine then promptly cash out, searching as I put the coins in the plastic bucket to take to the cashiers cage. Did find a few silver, one 90% and several 40%.
 
Re: Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

i saw this, $100,000 in halves just sitting against the wall, its like heaven!
 
Re: Saw a show last night called "secret underground cities"

i saw it too Dan....right before my head exploded ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom