Saw/knife

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
My third son found this in our archaic creek. It's double edged and you can see where they ground it on both ends. I still have not found anything good. :( So, I guess I'll have to post the junk I have found. ;D

P1010019.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010021.jpg

Upvote 0
Umm I think it's a rock.

I hate to say this, but a lot of folks say that about the stuff I post. ;D I don't think so in this case Devin, only because I seen some like it in a artifact book.

It's a rock. Maybe an Indian skipping rock, looks like it would skip good. How ya been Bean man? I was just starting to get my hopes up on you and then you post this thing....c'mon now.

??? Iim sorry but if that is an artifactIm a wealthy man, I have thouands of those in the creek out back. Keep looking ohioriverhunter

The cannon shooting down the bean again! I'm doing good cm, I am strong to carry my canoe. I'm probably going to drive you crazy this year. I'll tell you guys what, if Matt Rowe says thats not a saw, I'll throw it out by my bait pond.

Oh nice, put it on my head! LOL, now I'm afraid to answer. I hate to say it, but from the pics...I would have to concur with the others. It looks like a chattered rock. BUT, it could just be the picture, pics do lie! If you like it, I wouldn't throw it out.

No bean, you used to drive me crazy, now I rather enjoy having you here and your posts, I just wish you would find some good stuff and not have to use the imagination so much! I bet you will though, one of these days you'll be like "hey guys, look at this neat thing" and it will be a nice clovis point or something..

Sorry Matt, didn't mean to put you on the spot. Oh well, I needed another rock back by the pond. ::) Thanks Cannon, I'll probably fall over dead if I find a clovis, so I better start with something a little less nice. I do want to warn you old buddy, I got some bigger iffies then this one. ;D In the mean time, my imagination is all I got.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back