dld
Full Member
went to the beach early this morning to see what Earl decided to make the beach give up here in NE Fla. Which wasn't much 3 quarters, sun glasses 2 fishing weights. Any way there was a a young father with two little girls one about 3 the other maybe 4. The youngest was running wild through the sea foam and kicking small amounts of it like a ball. There was a piece of concrete about the size of your fist and sea foam had collected around it. The poor little girl ran up to it and kicked away only to hit the concrete. The look on her face was one of wonderment on how hard the sea foam was. I don't know if she ever figured out about the concrete or not. I was passing by about ten feet from her and while I was passing she wasn't crying but the face was surprise
Upvote
0
. JK, I hopr the little girl was ok 
I tripped in my own home July 26th and landed wrong, fracturing 6 bones in my right foot and out of work for 10 weeks. I return on October 4th.
Wearing a walking cast for 4 weeks was no picnic and really puts a damper on your water hunting. I hope the girl only stubbed her toes.






