Saying Hello everyone, My name is Frank.

runningbird671

Nov 15, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa. Poweshiek County
Detector(s) used
Whites prism 6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very excited to see all the history that you have found And shared with everyone In this community. Thank you for being a family friendly group That is Perfect for all our children and grandchildren To Learn from within A safe Environment.
Happy History hunting Everyone.
Howdy! What part of this wide world are you located in? What kind of treasure hunting interests you?

Welcome!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Howdy! What part of this wide world are you located in? What kind of treasure hunting interests you?

Welcome!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo
I live in Montezuma Iowa and I am interested in melt detecting and Fossil haunting. I Enjoy coin collecting and Enjoy fossil hunting. Thank you for the welcome.

I am very excited to see all the history...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
Thank you, I will get that updated.. Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome from Wapello Iowa! You guys had one heck of a HS football team in the 90’s. Maybe still!
I heard about that in the 90s. My wife Drew up here. I married her about 21 years ago. I'm from Des Moines originally But lived here 21 years. Great to here from another Fellow Iowa'n

I live in Montezuma Iowa and I am interested in melt detecting and Fossil haunting. I Enjoy coin collecting and Enjoy fossil hunting. Thank you for the welcome.
I understand there are some fruitful fossil beds along some of Iowa's rivers - but you know far more about that than I do.

KvonM's "State by State Treasure Analysis" (THM #6 - 1961) says "IOWA: The industrial areas and the real old towns have produced big treasures and many of them." Add the Prohibition-era bootlegger caches, the Gold Act plants, "little treasures" along the pioneer routes, and a few battlefields, homesteads and old farm sites, county fairgrounds, racetracks, and camp meeting grounds, school yards - you should be busy for quite a while.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Hi Frank welcome to one of the friendly forums. There is a LOT of VERY SMART people here willing to help with info :) I am near Canton Ohio

Hi Frank welcome to one of the friendly forums. There is a LOT of VERY SMART people here willing to help with info :) I am near Canton Ohio
Thank you very much. It's great to have support and The experience Of others To Help answer questions. And help out..

The more time you spend on here the more you will realize how great this forum is

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back