What's new

SBA Dollar

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
Went to a few banks today just to see what they had. Most just had loose halfs and dollar coins. Keep just a few of the dollar coins. Found 2 that may be worth hanging on to. 1988 canadian dollar and 1979 s SBA (filled s) type. Not sure if they are worth it. Book says the SBA (filled s) type is worth 10 dollars. Maybe I just hang onto it for a while. So what do ya'll think just dump it off somewhere? Not worth it?
 
Upvote 0
I would hang on to it.
 
Just keep it. But make sure when you do spend it, don't let it go as a quarter. Last year I found 5 SBA coins because I got them back in change as quarters.

-Codes
 
if you like sba dollars go to a post office with one of those stamp machines. put in a 20 and buy a stamp. i did that the other day and got back all sba dollars in change, some of the older sba dollars too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom