Scatter Patterns...update

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly as I thought ???
Gold and silver objects are not only affected by water movement but by lunar influences...I must research this ???
Now all I need is a box of moon rocks, or something close to it.

???
:-\
;)
::)

I have been given the box of rocks (NASAw) that I need in order to proceed with the study.
I will disperse them at the various wreck sites and if everything goes well, like hurricanes, N'easters, and constant blowers. I (we) should have the results, maybe in 300 years or less. Don't confuse them from all the ballast stone, or lead plugs, slugs, silver and gold flat looking things.

I will have my future generation and the generations that follow will also help in posting the results for us ???

So, if you find one of my rocks on the beach at the various sites, please post it and then give it back to me...so I can put it back in my head.

Re: Scatter Patterns...

Ah... I wondered what happened to that other thread. Oh well....

The keyword for finding scientific research papers on the scattering of debris (coins would be considered 'debris') on beaches is "littoral" (Yes, I know, it sounds dirty.... ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back