What's new

School site gives up some UGLY coins.

DanMI

Sr. Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
391
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Hit an old school north of Fennville, got a 1873 and 1887 Indian both real nasty. Got some wheats and a 1967 quarter that had a 1964 dime stuck to it. Even ugly silver is good in my book though. HH all. dan
 

Attachments

  • 2010_0331Image0041.webp
    2010_0331Image0041.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 2010_0331Image0042.webp
    2010_0331Image0042.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 233
They're beautiful. :)
 
Some are just that way! Congrats on the oldies but goodies! :icon_thumleft:
 
Cool finds! Maybe a hot peroxide boil might help the indians, can't hurt. ffd
 
hey congrats on the keepers, that's a good hunt in my book for sure, ugly or not. I would say AU...About Ugly :wink: good huntin Dan! :thumbsup:
 
Way to go Dan, You just looted the town of Fennville. You personally cut their value in half. Just kidding Fennvillians,,, many of which I know. Good finds by the way.
 
Ugly coins are better than no coins. :thumbsup: I think I'd try the peroxide too.

Keep digging!
 
Alright Dan!! Congrats on the old Indians, Wheaties and Silver :icon_thumleft:
 
Shame 'bout that 67' Quarter, darn rosie ruined it. Nice hunting, Congrats! :thumbsup:



Good luck,
HH.
 
Great bunch of finds Dan :thumbsup: maybe they really used a lot of fertilizer ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom