Carolina Tom
Gold Member
TNetter KurtStuben picked me up at 8:00AM on Saturday morning. We decided to hit an old school first. There was plenty of trash, and lots of clad coins. I decided to hunt in the bushes next to the building. I figured it was less disturbed, than the yard area. The rusty nails dissuade others from hunting that area too. I used the "dig all repeatable targets" strategy.
That strategy always produces a nice pile of trash. However, it also produces keepers... sometimes...

Amongst the pull tabs, this 1927 Buffalo was hiding.

Next was this Sterling ring. Also hiding in the trash.

I also got a modern $1.00 coin, wheatie and a marble! You just never know what is in the next hole.

Thanks for looking, and best of luck on your hunts!
That strategy always produces a nice pile of trash. However, it also produces keepers... sometimes...

Amongst the pull tabs, this 1927 Buffalo was hiding.

Next was this Sterling ring. Also hiding in the trash.

I also got a modern $1.00 coin, wheatie and a marble! You just never know what is in the next hole.

Thanks for looking, and best of luck on your hunts!
Upvote
34
If there are keepers there at any site you hunt, I am confident you will find them with the Deus. Glad to see you got out this weekend. Did Kurt pull any keepers?






