phpF1MU4XPM.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 146
  • phpsARKSwPM.jpg
    phpsARKSwPM.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 142
  • phpTHW5WKPM.jpg
    phpTHW5WKPM.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 143
Im staring to wonder if your detecting your moms jewlery box... You have found more rings in a month than all the people in michigan found last year LOL.. if you really did find them. all i can say amazing... but sure is a lot :icon_scratch:

Planet1mars (mike) said:
Im staring to wonder if your detecting your moms jewlery box... You have found more rings in a month than all the people in michigan found last year LOL.. if you really did find them. all i can say amazing... but sure is a lot :icon_scratch:

Mike how do you think I feel? I am the one hunting with him. He'll say whadya find And I'll say a quarter all happily and feeling proud. and then he says look at what I found a ring and a rosie. and its almost happening every trip , he finds our best find of the day contest.But it is for real we have found 6 rings and one silver pendant on chain, and 4 silver coins thus far. but also this is out of 16 short trips . But all in all we are off to a pretty good start.He may be young but he swings that coil like an old pro.He also finds a lot of his rings in trashy areas where most people wont dig 100 pull tabs to find a ring. So dont feel bad I get skunked by a kid almost every day.
Matt (dad)

Very neat finds. Silver and gold....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back