What's new

Schoolyard gives up the silver coins

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dug 14 wheats here on Sunday. 8 more tonight but finally found a silver pocket with the rosie and merc found close together. Got a Alabama tax token too. Glad to have found a new silver mine hopefully
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    198.7 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 26
Sweet hunts!! Double silvers and from a school yard, a lot of wheats too. My school yard hunts are always clad. Don't think I've ever found a wheat either.
Nice token too, Comgrats!!
 
Congrats on the silver and other finds
 
Bodacious hand full of coins and congrats to you on the Merc - Rosie - wheaties and token finds, thanks for your pictures and story & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Nice job on the silvers Toasted, but I really like finding those tax tokens from different states.
 
Nice going on the silvers.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Thatercury looks like it might be in decent shape. Great finds, congrats!
 
Good to see you on the silver.

Congrats and good luck sir!
 
What's the law say about schools? Does it just have to be public schools without permission?

:dontknow: Ive only been run off from one old school and only because it was now the local police station:laughing7: Most of the schools around me are old and still being used as a school or still owned by the county or local municipalities. Ive found over 100 silvers since starting detecting last year and I would guess over half have come from sites that have schools or once had a school
 
Last edited:
:dontknow: Ive only been run off from one old school and only because it was now the local police station:laughing7: Most of the schools around me are old and still being used as a school or still owned by the county or local municipalities. Ive found over 100 silvers since starting detecting last year and I would guess over half have come from sites that have schools or once had a school

100 silvers!! Man that's awesome. Good job.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congratulations. I sure hope that is only the beginning of a great site.
 
Nice handful of keepers, Toasted. Always nice when you get in that certain spot.
 
Nice finds. I would be going back...
 
Excellent work toasty! Wheats and silvers make for a happy detectorist!
 
Are you from Alabama? Just curious since you found the AL tax token. I have found a few of them to. I live in Opelika AL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom