What's new

Scofflaws

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears to me that being a scofflaw will be the new trend in 2013. After all the topics I've seen looking for compliance and no one willing to comply. :tongue3: I guess there are literally 100's of laws on the books that everyone ignores, but can ignoring the wrong one get you a trip to the pokey.

I'm sure most have broken some along the way, and I'd like to know your favorite

I guess I will have to also shut down my pirate DVD division too, that is before the FBI decides to make a house call and make a federal case out of it. You would think law enforcement would have more urgent matters like registering gun owners, than my making a few bucks.
dontknow.gif
:laughing7:
 
It appears to me that being a scofflaw will be the new trend in 2013. After all the topics I've seen looking for compliance and no one willing to comply. :tongue3: I guess there are literally 100's of laws on the books that everyone ignores, but can ignoring the wrong one get you a trip to the pokey.

I'm sure most have broken some along the way, and I'd like to know your favorite

I guess I will have to also shut down my pirate DVD division too, that is before the FBI decides to make a house call and make a federal case out of it. You would think law enforcement would have more urgent matters like registering gun owners, than my making a few bucks.
dontknow.gif
:laughing7:

Into "Bootlegs", eh...? Want some "Shine"...? We COULD "barter"... what cha got...?
 
Are we talking just laws, or are you including rules and policies as well? :laughing7:
 
I've never broken a legit law in my life.

Not even the law of gravity

but I may have scoffed at laws when ever possible
 
Last edited:
Registering gun owners is more important? How about going after real criminals instead? Like maybe some of those scam artists in another of your threads.....
 
Registering gun owners is more important? How about going after real criminals instead? Like maybe some of those scam artists in another of your threads.....

Nah, we're a harmless bunch that like to take other peoples money :laughing7: God, it's so easy too :tongue3:
 
I always ask myself "what would Jesse James do?" :)
 
Honestly, I don't think he would do much seeing the condition he's in today :tongue3:

Yeah, he is probably still upset from the divorce he just went through. Probably still building bikes to. Lol!
 
I've never broken a legit law in my life.

Not even the law of gravity

but I may have scoffed at laws when ever possible



I take it your BMI is within limits. Gravity is a b!tch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom