What's new

Scooore!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think! ;D

Today I went downtown to ship out a detector and saw the big sign that read; Garage Sale.

I know little of "Reproduction" Civil War Memorabilia prices , but I thought 15 bucks was a steal. It will look nice displayed in my office.
 

Attachments

  • PICT0030.webp
    PICT0030.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 334
  • PICT0031.webp
    PICT0031.webp
    52 KB · Views: 327
  • PICT0032.webp
    PICT0032.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 327
  • PICT0033.webp
    PICT0033.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 337
:blob8: A W E S O M E ! :blob8:

Sure is pretty. I love repros ... you can let curious folks handle it ... may ignite a the TH fire in someone else.
 
That kepi only is worth the $15
 
WTG 4-H don't you just love gaage sales.....Matt
 
When I first read the topic title I thought you scored a Minelab for ten bucks at a garage sale..... ;D
 
:headbang: Very, very nice finds today, garage sales can be such fun!!!! We love everything you found, and our son is drooling, he loves military items!!!! :headbang: :hello2: :hello: :thumbsup:
 
American Pickers :icon_thumright:
 
nice looking stuff mike.
 
Very cool to use as a educational prop!!!,,, although they look pretty real to me ,,,,awsome



arthur
 
Even repros, worth 15 bucks. Definite score!
 
Great score Mike. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom