- #1
Thread Owner
Other than the size of these search coils, can anyone tell me if there is any difference when using these on a GTI 2500?
I bought a box of search coils off ebay last year and discovered a 5X10 scorcher coil in the box that works.
Is it as good as the smaller one? I know it does not have imaging, but is it all metal all the time and etc?
I have the 4.5 scorcher for my ace 250 and just started to use it so I am not a pro with it by any means.
If these questions have already been asked, if someone can post a like for me I will go and read it.
Thanks for the info.
I bought a box of search coils off ebay last year and discovered a 5X10 scorcher coil in the box that works.
Is it as good as the smaller one? I know it does not have imaging, but is it all metal all the time and etc?
I have the 4.5 scorcher for my ace 250 and just started to use it so I am not a pro with it by any means.
If these questions have already been asked, if someone can post a like for me I will go and read it.
Thanks for the info.








