What's new

Scored a nice 1955 Franklin

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Out of my Brinks box today got a nice 55 Franklin. Looks almost uncirculated and like it was in somebody's collection. Also got 8-40%ers from the same box along with a nice 1998S clad in perfect shape. Nice to get a good box for a change.

Sorry I don't have a digital camera so I cannot post a pic.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Hey jim congrats on the 55. I just found my first a few weeks ago. I love this hobbie man it gets me pumped.

-Golden Silver
 
Make sure you check to see if it is the Bugs Bunny version. It will look like Ben has fangs or buck teeth due to a die clash mark. They carry a higher premium then the one without.

Semper Fi
 
Nice job on the 1955 franklin!!!! ;D I am getting a box on tuesday and I am really excited! :) Keep on CRH! :)
 
coinmojo said:
Is that 55 a Bugs Bunny variety?

Mojo

No, I looked at a photo on the web of the bugs bunny and compared it to mine. Mine is just a regular strike.

Jim
 
Great score!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom