What's new

Scored a nice Etley

americanartifacts33

Full Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
St Paul MO
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday was a good walk. Scored a nice etley, just shy of 5" in length
 

Attachments

  • 2019.12.14 - In Situ.webp
    2019.12.14 - In Situ.webp
    160 KB · Views: 111
  • 2019.12.14 - Etley 1.webp
    2019.12.14 - Etley 1.webp
    107.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 2019.12.14 - Etley3.webp
    2019.12.14 - Etley3.webp
    97 KB · Views: 88
  • 2019.12.14 - Finds.webp
    2019.12.14 - Finds.webp
    469.9 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Helluva find!
 
Thanks Guys! I was very excited seeing it laying there, yes the creek stain is very cool!
 
Great find my friend! I was / am planning on hunting up around you tomorrow but I don’t know if enough snow will have melted yet. May have to move it back a day or two. Again, great find.
 
Great find my friend! I was / am planning on hunting up around you tomorrow but I don’t know if enough snow will have melted yet. May have to move it back a day or two. Again, great find.

Thank you Twitch! I was thinking the same, hopefully that snow melts I am itching to get back in the creeks! Good luck if you go, keep me posted if you find anything!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom