What's new

Scored some 2009 d pennies!

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
The local B of A bank branches around here were only shipped two boxes of the new pennies each. I have been hitting my usual stops and have been able to collect 3 boxes of pennies :headbang: In two cases the tellers sold me a whole unopened box! I'm going on my Saturday runs tomorrow and see if I can get me some more! This is pretty exciting since the log cabin pennies never even made it out here. None of the other banks that I have called even have the new coins or know if there going to get any in. Apparently the story I've been told on several occasions is that there is a surplus of pennies on the west coast and they aren't shipping many out this way. Got to collect them as fast as possible before they are all gone.
 

Attachments

  • penny obverse.webp
    penny obverse.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 206
  • penny reverse.webp
    penny reverse.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom