skeeterd Hero Member Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 520 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2013 Thread Owner #1 What web sites give the best information on scrap metal prices? Copper, aluminium, steel, ect. Any info would be great. Thanks, Skeeter.
What web sites give the best information on scrap metal prices? Copper, aluminium, steel, ect. Any info would be great. Thanks, Skeeter.
U uglymailman Bronze Member Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,475 Golden Thread 0 Mar 13, 2013 #2 Call your local scrap yard. What it's worth and what you'll get could be different.
skeeterd Hero Member Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 520 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, uglymailman. Before I sell any scrap, I always call them. I am looking for different websites that give market values for scrap metals, preferably along with articles on scrap metals and the industry.
Thanks, uglymailman. Before I sell any scrap, I always call them. I am looking for different websites that give market values for scrap metals, preferably along with articles on scrap metals and the industry.