What's new

Scrap gold

Lakenut

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 5, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! Which is the best company to sell scrap gold to....I haven’t a clue!
Thanks!
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Lakenut! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_link.gif
2nd - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found a bunch of threads - here are a few...

 
Welcome from Indiana
 
https://www.midwestrefineries.com/
one of the better ones out there
do not try local gold guys or pawn shops they will screw you
lot will only give you half of worth
these guys do alot better
 
Thank you very much!
 
Thank you!
 
Thank you Casper!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom