What's new

Scraper? Not sure but its big

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this on my last hunt. If anyone has any insight it would be appreciated. I can post more detailed photos when I get home this evening if needed. HH!
 

Attachments

  • image-1929930677.webp
    image-1929930677.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Found this on my last hunt. If anyone has any insight it would be appreciated. I can post more detailed photos when I get home this evening if needed. HH!
it appears to be broke but I'm not sure. One guy that looked at it said it was made that way. A preform, hand axe or scraper is what he thought.
 
JMO it looks to be a broken perform, great find:icon_thumleft:
 
kinda grainy material to be worked down for something much smaller...but has a good shape from the pic... A KEEPER!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom