What's new

Scrapers?

snaps

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx, Compass GSP, Garrett Infinium
Well thats what a buddy said. Thought I would get some back up.
As always much appreciated.
Snaps
 

Attachments

  • scrapers.webp
    scrapers.webp
    402.1 KB · Views: 106
Scythe Handle Clamps ?

Scythe Handle.webp
 
Upvote 0
P N P, a solid possibility! the ones I got are an inch wide at the rounded part, so a little different. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
The first two iron pieces are likely from a scythe handle as PNP suggested.

The other iron relic is part of horse tack hardware.

Dave.
 

Attachments

  • e86474f02c53f30326ff36fe17f18d7c-crop.webp
    e86474f02c53f30326ff36fe17f18d7c-crop.webp
    335.7 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
antiquarian is spot on.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys, antiquarian, good eye. Brady they do resemble pipe hangars, but gotta go with PNP. I actually use a scythe, its great exercise and a lot less noise!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys, antiquarian, good eye. Brady they do resemble pipe hangars, but gotta go with PNP. I actually use a scythe, its great exercise and a lot less noise!
Damn old school as f. Do you peen and sharpen them yourself as well? That's a skill all by itself let alone using a scythe properly
 
Upvote 0
Tp, not yet but planning on it. I use a brush blade for taking down tall stuff and clearing the garden.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom