coin finder
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2007
- Messages
- 343
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Beach Hunter ID 300
seal's ?
Hi, all it's coin finder, Question can anyone tell me what up with the ( water seal ) on the New Beach Hunter ID 300. as it cost $ 999.99 dose the new marchine leak ? as I have one on Layaway and it is all most pay off. souled I still get it if it still will leak water ? Thanks aka= Joe
Hi, all it's coin finder, Question can anyone tell me what up with the ( water seal ) on the New Beach Hunter ID 300. as it cost $ 999.99 dose the new marchine leak ? as I have one on Layaway and it is all most pay off. souled I still get it if it still will leak water ? Thanks aka= Joe
Upvote
0








