What's new

Searching

Capt.Betances

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this photo there is stories about a Spanish ships that navigated for this waters during the colony times. She carried gold ingot in the bottom of the ship but something happened that those ingot were scattered in the bottom of the sea just close to the shoreline.The ships was heading to Mexico. Many years ago, a fisherman found one of those ingots just to few feet from shore. Now, I need to have an idea where those ingots is located. Can you help me?

Guanica.webp
 
I make no claims about photo dowsing. I did not use a pendulum, just looked at the photo and saw something a little to the right of center. The peninsula sort of looks like a whale with it's mouth open. A little bit left of half way along the top jaw. Again, I make no claims and did not spend more the five seconds on it.

Moby Dick, no?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom