Season 7 - 36 episodes.....

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://en.businesstimes.cn/article...k-marty-find-a-treasure-in-a-wrecked-ship.htm

I just read this. I was stunned.....

How can they possibly think they have enough material for ANOTHER 36 episodes...

I cannot see myself watching this

I see they are now happy to call it a reality TV show and not a historical documentary

History Channel, already, confirmed the return of the popular active reality television series

WOW talk about milking the cash cow.....

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

gjb

Apr 21, 2016
UK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300i
Garrett EuroAce
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see another 36 episodes, they have not addressed the alien, Cayce, reptilian connection. :laughing7:

An alien presence was investigated by Bill Crooker back in 1978 (The Oak Island Quest). HC could dredge up his work, but Rick and Marty should beware because, as I recall, there could be something down there that wasn't intended to be recovered (and we wouldn't want anyone going on strike). Actually, Crooker favoured that ".. the old works represent an ancient artifact created by a past civilization of advanced capabilities." Even more reason to down tools.

Incidentally, did Cayce ever predict that he or his work would be featured on the show?

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Season 7, winter is coming

And if they were finding an ancient wall ...

4A742BC8-804C-4397-9EE0-F07302770627.jpeg

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a picture of Rick when they finally find the treasure at the end of season 53

1436854613651.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rick and Marty are going to find TREASURE THIS YEAR IN SEASON 7. Wait and see. Treasure dated before 1400 A.D.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
We have waited for 6 seasons so far and no treasure :dontknow:. Has information about a discovery leaked out with a date of before 1400 ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I just expect it to happen. Actually I have a "Map" to a treasure in the area. Do not believe it is on Oak Island though. They may have to look around some.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Rick and Marty are going to find TREASURE THIS YEAR IN SEASON 7. Wait and see. Treasure dated before 1400 A.D.

Well it must not be the Templar treasure since you claimed it had been removed to Virginia by the Founding Fathers...
so are we back to the claom of the original finders that it was Captain Kidd's treasure?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No. Seven of the Eight treasures were recovered only one was not because of water. All these treasures were buried by Sir Henry Sinclair. There are other treasures buried in the mid 1660's. As I said in an earlier post that I took down because of ridicule. I have the inventory of Sir Henry Sinclair's treasures. That is all I can say.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no real documentation that can prove that Sir Henry Sinclair ever set foot on Oak Island, including the ZENO PAPERS which many refer to as proof...BUT Henry Sinclair is NOT mentioned in that work, that, incidentally has been proven to be a hoax.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys this latest post was to share an article about season 7 for those interested not to continue the same discussion/dissagrement you have been having in numerous other threads...

https://en.businesstimes.cn/article...na-finally-find-the-treasure-in-money-pit.htm

Testy aren't we. This may be a treasure recovered on one of those episode 7 with 36 shows. What do you want us to post? By the way the treasure was buried in 1395. The Revolutionary War was partially financed from the other treasures that were recovered but they had an enormous amount of treasure left over. Best there is still that much treasure out there to find and recover and more. By the way the treasure in the Money Pit was recovered and removed to another location.

Last edited:

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You mean to tell me that the Oak Island show is still on the air ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This site has gone commercial happy. I do not think I will return.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes and it is a problem. I do not like distractions. If they want all commercials and ades do away with all threads and conversations. I had enough of commercial tv now this crap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions