Season 7 - The story goes on...

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
1975 White Discriminator. Sorry, my metal detector days are over.
Primary Interest:
Other
sasquash[/QUOTE said:
Thanks for those pics. The aerial of the Smith's Cove is interesting... but I don't think the big hole is the money pit dig... but perhaps the cave in pit. I've collected aerials from all the seasons of Curse and the money pit area is off to the far right... in squared off area. I didn't know Dunfield dug in cave in pit area. But it sure looks like he did. Here's a bigger version of the pic https://www.oakislandmoneypit.com/images/photos/dig.jpg

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1781154 View attachment 1781155 View attachment 1781157

Of course they know where it is. They have from the start.

Here is are images of just some of the positions of the boreholes into the original pit site, count how many are numbered just in these photos: all surveyed and plotted. Their positions are known. You have seen them uncover on the show the old shafts so their exact location is also known.

And of course the excuse will be "But those boreholes missed the Money Pit".

What, you think they were either that stupid or inept that they kept missing a 12 foot circle pointed out to them?

They were sunk around it for a reason: because NOTHING was found in the Money Pit!

The searchers then conducted probes around it in case the spot to where everyone was pointing might have been a bit off.

"Say, maybe we just missed the Money Pit, so lets sink one a bit west here to check. Nup, not there either, lets try a bit north, nup, OK, let's try a bit this way then...."

And to say Dunfield missed the Money Pit?

C'mon, that's just denying what occurred. Dunfield excavated THE Money Pit site. Here is a photo. You can see the original shaft marked on the survey diagram photo above is at the side of the excavation so look with your own eyes he was digging the Money Pit. There is also his plan of what was there. 136 feet he went down to.

View attachment 1781180

And to fill that hole all the accumulated timber, trash and tailings around the place were bulldozed back in.

This is all the crap that that is now being brought back up when another hole is sunk there on the show and presented to you as being evidence that "...something was happening down there".

Just saying if you look at your pics you can see that as it gets down below 30-50' it is getting very narrow. SO at 100' it would be half as wide and so on down to 130' etc. etc.. it wouldn't be very wide. Plus the true spot of the money pit was lost long ago some how. If it was still actually known in the mid 60's Fred Nolan would have had it marked exactly where it is on his survey map don't you think. Then even to this day it would be known exactly where it is but it's not. The Laginas even asked old man Blankenship in one episode as to what his best "guess" is as to where it is at for one of their bore holes...

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Number One...With A Bullet...The Curse Of Oak Island...Still On Top...With Viewers!

david-letterman curse TV.jpg

Top 25 original cable shows among adults 18-49 for Tuesday, December 17, 2019
ShowNetTimeTotal viewers (000s)18-49 rating
CURSE OF OAK ISLANDHISTORY9:00 PM3,3010.6

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
1975 White Discriminator. Sorry, my metal detector days are over.
Primary Interest:
Other
Top 25 original cable shows among adults 18-49 for Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The problem is that being the top cable show when there are so many cable offerings doesn't mean much. There are 260 MILLION people out there 16 and older and 3.3 million = 1.23% of them.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The problem is that being the top cable show when there are so many cable offerings doesn't mean much.

It means a lot...If your show is...The Curse of Oak Island!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The problem is that being the top cable show when there are so many cable offerings doesn't mean much. There are 260 MILLION people out there 16 and older and 3.3 million = 1.23% of them.

I already hit them with that statistic (139 million ages 18-49). He just grabs memes and reposts them.

Pubmech

Nov 16, 2019
Miami
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is where the Flood Tunnels come in... It would take me a while to explain how this could work (along with the tides), but I'm hoping that most people could figure this out just by using common sense and their imagination in order to save me from having to write a book on here.. 😉👍🏻

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just discovered they have been looking in the wrong place for the Knights templar treasure...

515ssjhXr4L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Who would of thought... Another TV show in the making here...

santa-claus-pirate copy.jpg

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Someone please PM me when they find anything treasure related (not wood, iron, previous searcher, gossip). Thanks in advance.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Someone please PM me when they find anything treasure related (not wood, iron, previous searcher, gossip). Thanks in advance.

Didn't they find a Spanish coin some time back?

It's not much, but it's something.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best part of the oak island show is when it's over. I tried to watch the first season last week, what a complete waste of time and resources.
TV fakeness at its best.
The best season was season 5 I think. That is where they actually showed us some treasure "allegedly" recovered from the pit.

SSR

Sep 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The show goes on, but the search is going nowhere. They are relegated to looking for searcher activity and re-identifying landmarks from the past. They are still clearly still looking for their bearings as far as the writing of the show goes. In real life I think they are just going through the motions now and taking a free poke at some things just in case. The show is dying. Its reaching into areas that are deceitful, like pretending to not know what things are to act out episodes to then show up with a complete explanation on air for us after the play is done. It's clearly jerking people around by feigning mystery on the searcher end.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
The show goes on, but the search is going nowhere. They are relegated to looking for searcher activity and re-identifying landmarks from the past. They are still clearly still looking for their bearings as far as the writing of the show goes. In real life I think they are just going through the motions now and taking a free poke at some things just in case. The show is dying. Its reaching into areas that are deceitful, like pretending to not know what things are to act out episodes to then show up with a complete explanation on air for us after the play is done. It's clearly jerking people around by feigning mystery on the searcher end.

:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread