Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out to a favorite park with some buddies yesterday. Found a tribe of Indians, but didn't find any silver and only one of the guys did. I ended up with 9 Indians including an 1863 fatty and a better date 1876. The rest of the guys pulled another 4 Indians. Decided to leave a bit early and hit an old beach I found. Pulled a really toasted seated dime, #6 for the year. Can't make out the date, but it's an 188?. Also came up with a couple of buffalos and a Canadian nickel. Thought I'd throw in the last photo to show the detector of choice in our group.

DSC_0516 Indians.jpg 20160522_092304-1.jpg

DSC_0519nickels.jpg 20160521_192327 detectors.jpg

Attachments

• 20160522_092300 seated.jpg
    20160522_092300 seated.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 12
I've said it before but this really seems to be the year of the IH. A lot of you folk are pulling more out in one outing than I ever have!

And of course, the seated. I just woke up. I haven't had enough coffee to once again go into a rant of how jealous I am of anyone that finds a seated coin. Congrats on all your finds

Birds of a feather flock together (last pic). Congrats on pulling a fist full of keepers DB. :thumbsup:

Congratualtions on the finds!

A plethora 'o CTX 3030s. That'll get the job done. :headbang: Nice hunt Don.

Congrats on the seated and you are piling up the IH

Again - nice work DIB......love the gear shot in the back of your car/rig.

Looks like you guys are ghostbusters or something.... :laughing7:

Like the 43' Canadian

Man you are just killing it finding Indians this year! Great 1876 Indian... And Seated #6 Just awesome ! It was fun hunting with you and the other guys Saturday. That picture of our CTX's in the back of your SUV looks cool. Congrats !! and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back