Seated silver dime!!!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was hunting field I pulled 3 Indian head cents the other day and got a great hit on the at gold and about 4" down I pull my first seated dime. I've found barbers, Mercs and Rosie's but never a seated till today. This is my oldest silver but not my oldest coin. Oldest coin was the 1828 U.S. Half cent I pulled out of another field in the fall. Excited for this season. Thanks for looking and good luck. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431906606.134632.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431906659.543359.jpg

Upvote 13
killer first!, ironically my first seated (and only so far) was also a 1889 seated dime

Great hunt!

It's a great feeling. I knew there was a good chance for seated silver on this site since I've pulled a lot of Indian head cents there from 1864 thru 1890s. I have another field that has given up a few large and half cents so hoping to find a bust next. Fingers crossed.

You're killing me :laughing7: Still looking for my first :dontknow: Super find!:thumbsup:

Great find. Congratulations

Killer find, Congrats!!

Still looking for my first seated....

Awesome find!! I pulled my first seated a couple of weeks ago, it was a great feeling. Enjoy, Congrats and keep hunting !!

Congrats on your first seated dime! Bet you were thrilled!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back