beanflippinclint
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2023
- Messages
- 148
- Reaction score
- 698
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bonner county ,north Idaho
- Detector(s) used
- Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Got me this digger from Excalibur shovels call the SEAX
love it ....8” long blade 3” wide ish” .like 15” long total ....I feel 10x stronger now than digging with the Leche style...I’ am a park god now....made a sheath for it . Because of the way the handle is angled if you sheath that like normal the handle sticks out and gets in my way. So I turned it putting handle closer. A large water bottle carrier for my backpack covered all of the teeth I use the cover for the top of the water bottle as a drop down Hoster sewed it worked perfect. I’ve then sew on the pinpoint attachment Wala done.this is a tool for life.....
love it ....8” long blade 3” wide ish” .like 15” long total ....I feel 10x stronger now than digging with the Leche style...I’ am a park god now....made a sheath for it . Because of the way the handle is angled if you sheath that like normal the handle sticks out and gets in my way. So I turned it putting handle closer. A large water bottle carrier for my backpack covered all of the teeth I use the cover for the top of the water bottle as a drop down Hoster sewed it worked perfect. I’ve then sew on the pinpoint attachment Wala done.this is a tool for life.....







