What's new

Found a Seax today...

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excalibur shovels new shovel seax ,the smaller purple one , and my Merlin with three handles.short,Med and 30” handle to double as a cane. When walking long distance I only will take the shovel head and the cane leave the other two pieces at home. I have to have a cane anyways saves 2 pounds.the seax digger is my park wet dream,with the raptor digger no park is safe.... when on homesites all use the medium shovel I don’t have to walk it around or anything it’s in the backpack 20 inch backpack everything fits in with a walking cane nice.
946A8320-6394-46BF-B8FE-3564508D08CC.jpeg

SHORT GAME....
E3F5EB41-3B61-435C-B077-45965854CA13.jpeg

long game 48”
4AA1804F-A0A7-4911-B263-6D8D3F8B6C8D.jpeg
51F0848D-A4BA-46D2-928D-CAC3182AC7B4.webp
 
Upvote 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom