second attempt at magnet fishing and a brace of coins.

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after my first attempt at magnet fishing produced little more than a flatfish ( oh the irony!) I had pretty much decided to give up on magnet fishing. However this morning I had a couple of hours to spare and a strange craving to give it another try!

So off I went to the local river foreshore. The weather was less than perfect with a cold eerie deep for sweeping in from the river which brought visibility down to around 15ft.

Sorry to any fish fanatics, there was non to be had. However I did manage to winkle out a brace of coins to compensate for it.

I hope you enjoy the video and give it a thumbs up to make me happy lol.

https://youtu.be/asFWKmRcHkU

Happy hunting y'all!

Upvote 2
BAINES I TRIED THAT MY SELF ONE TIME AND ENDED UP WITH NOTHING BUT TRASH . BUT DID FIND A BEAUTIFUL MEDALLION WITH 5 HOLES IN IT AND CENTER HOLE BUT NEED TO FIND HEAVY CHAIN SO I CAN WEAR IT , IT WAS A RIM FROM AN OLE CHEVY TRUCK OR CAR AND THAT WAS THE END OF THAT ....

Cool video! Do you worry about getting snagged on something? The large river around here is full of branches, tree trunks, shopping carts, etc but I would love to see what goodies would stick to that magnet.

Thanks for the comments, yeh snagging is a problem but it isba strong rope with a good knot and so far I have managed to always pull it back even if there is half a tree on the other end lol

Andy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back