What's new

Second day diggin pull tabs.....GOLD!

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
A little Silver too. Another gruelling 6 hours at the park,I lost count of tabs and foil..to many,but,it sure puts a grin on your face when you hit the BIG one.:laughing7: 14K White Gold with 5

Diamonds. One of the best things about MDin is I NEVER have to buy my Wife jewelry.:laughing7:

The season is now in full swing....I'll be glad when I get rid of these aches and pains.:tongue3:

Lactic acid bad juju!:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 273
  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 276
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    379.6 KB · Views: 254
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    229.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Upvote 56
Superb items! Looks like you are off to a great 2015 so far...GL & HH...Brad
 
That ring is SWEET ! Congrats
Glen
 
Very nice ring find! Congratulations.
 
Awesome brother!! Probably walked over that ring countless times lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom