What's new

Second Flying Eagle in a week

Nepa-Will

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2014
Messages
593
Reaction score
898
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP WS4 Wireless Headphones,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the old village again. Tried the foundation where I found the flying eagle the other day. Wasn't having a whole lot of luck. Found 3 wheats. I decided to go try another foundation. As I was walking away not ten feet from where I found the last eagle I found another one. This time I can see the eagle, but no date.
_20151218_184625.webp KIMG0123.webp KIMG0121.webp
 
Upvote 22
You are in the FE zone Nepa, Congrats on pulling your 2nd from the same site. That's the only small cent that remains on my bucket list.
 
Nice ! Now run to store and buy a lottery ticket before your luck runs out :icon_thumleft:
 
Yep, I see the eagle too. Now if we can get Chris away from his construction project, we can see about getting you that LC. Great find that I hope to make some day:icon_thumright:
 
Great find Will!
You make them seem common..
 
Nice job on the Flying Eagle. That is a tough coin to find.
 
Two from one site... That's awesome. Congrats, I found one in a cornfield when I was looking for arrowheads. I figured I might as well swing the detector too, glad I did it that day...
 
2 in a career would be great for many- 2 in a week- unreal! Congrats!

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom