worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ventured across the River again to the Park I went to yesterday...just a few people around jogging
and walking Fido:laughing7:. I still kept my eyes scanning around me as I hunted...5 hours produced 24 quarters..31 dimes..20 nickels..36 cents and a nice 14K Wedding Ring missing the stone.

I believe I'll hunt here till the ground freezes..then there is over 500 acres of woods to hit there.

GOD Bless

Chris

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 121
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    548.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Awesome more gold!
That's a real sweet spot! With that much wooded space you may be digging well into winter freeze or not!
I don't think that place has been detected before from the mount of change your finding.
What was the number read out of the ring? I am wondering if white gold reads differently that yellow.

Sweet gold! Those pretty circles never get old coming out of their dirt nap!

:hello2: :notworthy: Congrats on second gold from same area! :notworthy: :hello2:

Sure seems you're the first to detect there & hope you have many more neat surprises now & after spring thaw! :icon_thumright: Andi

Awesome more gold!
That's a real sweet spot! With that much wooded space you may be digging well into winter freeze or not!
I don't think that place has been detected before from the mount of change your finding.
What was the number read out of the ring? I am wondering if white gold reads differently that yellow.

Oh it has been hit.the Park was est.in 1884 and actually there are 729 acres.

The ring rang 35-37......the VDI on the M-6 Gold range don't lie!!:laughing7: That's why I dig it ALL.:tongue3:

:hello2: :notworthy: Congrats on second gold from same area! :notworthy: :hello2:

Sure seems you're the first to detect there & hope you have many more neat surprises now & after spring thaw! :icon_thumright: Andi

I did get a 1919 Wheat yesterday..that surprised me.When I plugged the ring...that REALLY surprised me.

Very nice finds. The gold ring is sweet. Congrats.

that would take a life time to hunt; i bet some of the out of the way spots hold lots of goodies. HH

Wow that's a big place bet theirs a lot of good stuff their like that ring congrats...

Very Nice find there ! I dream of having 729 acres wide open access - and even though the park was "established" in 1884 , there
may well have been activity there in 1684 ! (assuming you're in Mass. as your info suggests ) .

Very Nice find there ! I dream of having 729 acres wide open access - and even though the park was "established" in 1884 , there
may well have been activity there in 1684 ! (assuming you're in Mass. as your info suggests ) .

There was activity years before that.

Greeeeaaat Hunt there !! Nice gold too !! Congrats WT =)

Shhh! Lets just keep that among ourselves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back