What's new

Second hunt of year/Second silvers

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello SE Michigan here.

Seemed a wee bit colder to day, a bit windy. Hit my metropark site again today,
​
started with that frozen target I failed to get yesterday, was a clad quarter.
​
Shortly thereafter I snagged a 43'merc, then some more clad, 3 wheats,
​
and then a 59' rosie. Was a good hunt.

[attachment=1]

Good luck, HH.
 

Attachments

  • merosie.webp
    merosie.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 188
Looks like a very good spot! What machine ya using?? Come on Barbers!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Anytime you can snag some siler out of the ground is a good day!
 
Good job!

I went out myself yesterday at my local metropark. The ground was pretty hard. I did get some good signals though. Was good to get out anyway. Hopefully the weather in the next couple of days will open things up.
 
nice finds keep it up! :thumbsup:
 
Band B1
you did pretty good with so much frost in the ground yet

Good luck on some more

Ray
 
Nice silver B&B, merc's are one of my favorites. Nice job. HH Dan
 
Hello, R and R, seger98, mcinmich, coltdavis, karenray08 and DanMI, and thanks.

I have a bounty hunter lonestar, but don't expect any Barbers from this site, it only
​
goes back to about 1955.

Good luck, HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom