What's new

Secret Digger Mod

daddyflea

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here in Texas the Ground is hard. For all yall up north that means it is hard to dig. Those of you using these Lestch tools amuse us. Here is a picture of my Custom made Digger. This is the best Digger I have used. Although I can not disclose all the things I used to make this I can let you know the Blade was made from a Hardened Tractor Disc. This allows me to dig anywhere. It is especially good for driveways.

032911001.jpg



032911002.jpg
 
Looks pretty good to me :thumbsup: I'd probably lose a toe if I tried to use it, LOL.

HH Charlie
 
Ahh, that Texas tool is pretty cute! :laughing7: We have some tough dirt in Arizona as well :icon_thumleft: Terry
 

Attachments

  • diggerAZ.webp
    diggerAZ.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 337
daddyflea,
Excellent mod...
RCW
 
A long time ago when I started I went out when the ground was frozen and had to wear safety glasses when I chopped coins out of the dirt. I bent a few too.
 
Now Terry you did not have to bring out the big gun's ! And when are you coming by the house ? We need to get some digging done lol.
 
Daedalus said:
Now Terry you did not have to bring out the big gun's ! And when are you coming by the house ? We need to get some digging done lol.

LOL! Hey Rock!!! Won't be long now, maybe six-weeks or so, as Rusty says the new Sand Shark should be on its way in about 15-days. Keep that Diablo hummin' - Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom