What's new

Secret Sale!

Anyone here use that Gator digging tool?

I found 1 review and they were complaining about it bending too easily.
 
Sheesh. So much for keeping it a secret.

:laughing7:
 
DigginThePast said:
Sheesh. So much for keeping it a secret.

:laughing7:

LOL!! It IS secret unless you are a member of a forum or one of the social networking sites. You can't find it on our site or in any of our regular advertising LOL...:) It's just for you guys!!!

And there are some sweet deals on there :)
 
WIT said:
Anyone here use that Gator digging tool?

I found 1 review and they were complaining about it bending too easily.

That was the old one. This one is completely redesigned and good to go!! Very popular item.
 
KellycoChick said:
WIT said:
Anyone here use that Gator digging tool?

I found 1 review and they were complaining about it bending too easily.

That was the old one. This one is completely redesigned and good to go!! Very popular item.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/index.php?model=64-2540

"New Redesigned for 2011 Toughest digging tool made! Now 5 times stronger than the original! New computer designed blade with 24 cutting teeth. Tears through the hardest and most stubborn soils with ease."

Review:

13 of 14 people found this review helpful:
Review by:
Philip User Experience:
7+ years Submitted on:
Jan 25, 2011 User Rating:


I had high hopes for this digger. At the time of buying, it was rather expensive and that was the reason why I bought it. I figured it would out-perform the others and wouldn't have to worry about it bending and it would cut through grass roots, etc...To my disappointment, it does bend and rather easily I must say, very disappointed when it happened the 1st time. Also, it is not sharp whatsoever. Those teeth are of limited use when they don't even cut like they're meant to. Overall, I feel like I wasted my money and should of just bought a cheaper version. Why it bends so easily is beyond me, I don't treat it like a shovel, but I don't baby it either.

Philip
Temecula, CA

--------------------------

^^Seems to be for the new one.^^

I'm not knocking it, I just want more than one persons view.
 
WIT said:
KellycoChick said:
WIT said:
Anyone here use that Gator digging tool?

I found 1 review and they were complaining about it bending too easily.

That was the old one. This one is completely redesigned and good to go!! Very popular item.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/index.php?model=64-2540

"New Redesigned for 2011 Toughest digging tool made! Now 5 times stronger than the original! New computer designed blade with 24 cutting teeth. Tears through the hardest and most stubborn soils with ease."

Review:

13 of 14 people found this review helpful:
Review by:
Philip User Experience:
7+ years Submitted on:
Jan 25, 2011 User Rating:


I had high hopes for this digger. At the time of buying, it was rather expensive and that was the reason why I bought it. I figured it would out-perform the others and wouldn't have to worry about it bending and it would cut through grass roots, etc...To my disappointment, it does bend and rather easily I must say, very disappointed when it happened the 1st time. Also, it is not sharp whatsoever. Those teeth are of limited use when they don't even cut like they're meant to. Overall, I feel like I wasted my money and should of just bought a cheaper version. Why it bends so easily is beyond me, I don't treat it like a shovel, but I don't baby it either.

Philip
Temecula, CA

--------------------------

^^Seems to be for the new one.^^

I'm not knocking it, I just want more than one persons view.

Hmmm....it does look like it based on date but I find that hard to believe on the new one. Let me do a little research into it!

(Edit) Ok. Looks like that review date is wrong and based on the old model which had some issues. The new one to my knowledge doesn't. Perhaps some other people that have one can post some info on their experience?
 
KellycoChick said:
DigginThePast said:
Sheesh. So much for keeping it a secret.

:laughing7:

LOL!! It IS secret unless you are a member of a forum or one of the social networking sites. You can't find it on our site or in any of our regular advertising LOL...:) It's just for you guys!!!

And there are some sweet deals on there :)
WOW LOOKS SWEET TO ME LOL BUT i WILL CK OUT THE WEB PAGE :{)
 
Hey KellycoChick, does this apply to your friends guarding your northern flank? Do you ship to Canada?
 
CanadianTrout said:
Hey KellycoChick, does this apply to your friends guarding your northern flank? Do you ship to Canada?
Absolutely!
 
KellycoChick said:
CanadianTrout said:
Hey KellycoChick, does this apply to your friends guarding your northern flank? Do you ship to Canada?
Absolutely!

Fan-freaking-tastic ! ! Consider your north side covered! :headbang:
 
They should call them chick'en peckers useless
 
The newer Gator Digger is much improved over the old one, but I don't use either. No I don't own a Lesche either but a screw driver.
 
Sandman said:
The newer Gator Digger is much improved over the old one, but I don't use either. No I don't own a Lesche either but a screw driver.

Lol!!!
 
Ray S ECenFL said:
???

How often will the items be on that page before they are replaced with other sale items?

;D
Ray S ECenFL
We will rotate the items around. Fairly random. See it? Buy it!! Planning to make some changes Monday!
 
KellycoChick said:
WIT said:
Anyone here use that Gator digging tool?

I found 1 review and they were complaining about it bending too easily.

That was the old one. This one is completely redesigned and good to go!! Very popular item.

Well, I was drinking my Scotch a few days ago and I thought of you. One thing lead to another and... well, I got my new Gator digger in the mail today. I like the feel of it and I'll test it soon.

I'll definitely be making my own leather sheath for it though. The orange is gross. Also, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that a black handle instead of orange would be nice.

Orange is for deer hunting. :)
 
Metal detecting is done during deer season too. Nothing wrong with being seen...and identified as human.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom