What's new

Secretary of Foreign Affairs

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I have called this meeting to show you what was in yesterday's bags. I have a deal with my bank to give it all to me without running the bags through their counter. I ended up with a total of 17 foreign coins,some of which are pictured here. Good luck to all of you. Jim
 

Attachments

  • foreign affairs.webp
    foreign affairs.webp
    482.6 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
Some very nice coins and things there. What is that tag for with the website on it?
 
Most excellent Jim !

My eyes can't gauge the 2mm difference. Is that a dime or half dime ? (mintmark ?)

Again, mucho kudos!
 
Narthoniel, it is for a puppy dog.
Thurm, I can't tell which it is.(I plead dumba$$) it is the size of a nickel if that helps any. Jim
 
the twoony and the $10 PESO give it some size perspective, 1842 seated quarter!?!?! way to go!!!!!
 
judging by the size relative to the Canada $2 coin I'd go with seated quarter. Any mintmark?
 
The token penny and the and seated quarter are obviously not foreign.

Grats on the quarter... I would GLADLY take one of those in exchange for getting hit with all the foreign trash.

I have never pulled anything that old. Anything I have from that old or before was given to me or bought...

To think... a silver washington is REALLY rare these days... and a SLQ is practically IMPOSSIBLE to get in the wild. And you got a seated... you lucky dawg. ;)

~Dave
 
wow! i love the seated

HH
-GC
 
Wow! Nice Seated. Wish my banks were that cool.
 
You should see what I have invested in donuts,bagels,muffins,cookies and pizza. These 4 ladies aren't treated this well by their husbands. I even have them trained to bring the bags out to the lobby on a 2 wheeler when I come in. Jim

Anybody collect books of recipes made by the bank employees ?
 
Wow!!! That seated quarter would of made my year!!! The oldest coin that I found MD'ng is a 1894 Indian Headd penny!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom