Capt.E

Jan 17, 2008
FAR NOR CAL
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Xlt , Minelab Equinox 800 , Fisher Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, THAT WAS EXCITING. WENT TO A BASEBALL FIELD THAT I HAD BEEN WANTING TO HUNT FOR A WHILE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS IN THERE. GOT UP EARLY AND HIT IT AND TO MY SURPRISE DOUBLE CLASS RINGS HIS AND HERS WITH A BROKEN CHAIN. I HAVE FOUND 2 GOLD RINGS IN THE SAME HOLE BUT NEVER 2 CLASS RINGS. HALLMARK SAYS MASTER(TM) QUALIUM(TM) DONT KNOW WHAT ITS MADE OF BUT ITS GOTTA BE GOOD, ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS.

Attachments

• GEDC1192.JPG
    GEDC1192.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,332
  • GEDC1197.JPG
    GEDC1197.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,288
  • doublevision#2.jpg
    doublevision#2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 999
Upvote 0
Double bling! Thats got to be rare? Nice finds. :thumbsup:

Two rings one hole! Way to go! Would like to hear the rest of the story. Congrats on a stellar find.

HH
Desertfox

ours are valadium... i think its a mix between silver and titamium

Wow, that's really cool! They could be sterling....do I see STER marked in the band? :dontknow:

Great find Keep us posted when you find the owners!!!! HH chug

I found a wedding set today i the same hole!!!!

Tuberale said:
Nice finds, but I have no idea what qualium is. You near El Camino Real High School?
I am farther north in redding.

thrillathahunt said:
Wow, that's really cool! They could be sterling....do I see STER marked in the band? :dontknow:
THERE IS NO STERLING MARK. QUALIUM

plehbah said:
Again!

Doesn't anyone find dirty pennies anymore?

Nice finds!

I know. All I been finding is dirty pennies..and pulltabs and Can slaw and more Can Slaw@@ :dontknow: Maybe my luck will change in the morning. We shall see..Your rings are awesome. I would have let out a big yell with those finds. Good post. :thumbsup:

terrydoo said:
HALLMARK SAYS MASTER(TM) QUALIUM(TM) DONT KNOW WHAT ITS MADE OF BUT ITS GOTTA BE GOOD, ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS.

Stainless steel / nickel alloy. For the kids/parents that can't fork out $900+ for a gold high school class ring. That's a nice find though! His & Hers, and a chain to boot! Beats what I'm finding in the school fields lately.

Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back