Seeking New Sites: Offering Advanced Tech Support

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Please DM me your best signs, photos, videos, and any historical data suggesting the presence of treasure.

So you can go find it? Doesn't sound like a very good deal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Secret Riches

Secret Riches

Apr 22, 2024
So you can go find it? Doesn't sound like a very good deal.
How would supporting evidence for a site, without specific locations, enable me to locate it independently? :icon_scratch:

Why wouldn't it be advantageous for me to offer advanced technology and funding to a country where many people struggle to afford basic necessities? ???

I'm finding it very difficult to understand your perspective.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How would supporting evidence for a site, without specific locations, enable me to locate it independently? :icon_scratch:

Why wouldn't it be advantageous for me to offer advanced technology and funding to a country where many people struggle to afford basic necessities? ???

I'm finding it very difficult to understand your perspective.
The problem is no one knows you from Adam, and not sure how you would recover it from half way around the world.

There is forum here for "Treasure Legends" that will give you info on several known treasures. I will give you one, 1715 Spanish plate fleet sank off Florida during hurricane off Sebastion Inlet. Florida's gold coast. The gold they could recover was hidden on shore, legend is some was never recovered on shore, millions is still in water off coast..

OP
OP
Secret Riches

Secret Riches

Apr 22, 2024
The problem is no one knows you from Adam, and not sure how you would recover it from half way around the world.

There is forum here for "Treasure Legends" that will give you info on several known treasures. I will give you one, 1715 Spanish plate fleet sank off Florida during hurricane off Sebastion Inlet. Florida's gold coast. The gold they could recover was hidden on shore, legend is some was never recovered on shore, millions is still in water off coast..
You folks like to rush to a lot of conclusions, don't you?

Thanks, to fill you in, I'm actually not half way around the world. Not sure why you would have assumed such a thing.

You seem to have a very limited understanding about how things work over in the Philippines in regards to this matter. There is an entire population very eager to accept the nature of assistance that I have put myself out on a limb to offer. You and others can retreat back to your safety zones. I assure you that I have this one covered. Thank you and all the best.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You folks like to rush to a lot of conclusions, don't you? I see why the population here is sort of dwindling.

Thanks, to fill you in, I'm actually not half way around the world. Not sure why you would have assumed such a thing.

You seem to have a very limited understanding about how things work over in the Philippines in regards to this matter. There is an entire population very eager to accept the nature of assistance that I have put myself out on a limb to offer. You and others can retreat back to your safety zones. I assure you that have this one covered. Thank you and all the best.

Why would I know anything about the Philippines, I've only been there 5 or 6 times, and my wife of 27 years is Filipino....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing.
It might help if you mentioned in your original post you are interested in Treasures in the Philippines, a lot of members will not notice thread is in our Philippines forum.

Fyi, IPs also reveal members locations.

OP
OP
Secret Riches

Secret Riches

Apr 22, 2024
It might help if you mentioned in your original post you are interested in Treasures in the Philippines, a lot of members will not notice thread is in our Philippines forum.

Fyi, IPs also reveal members locations.
FYI, these days you probably have a lot of members who choose to surf the web more anonymously. I wouldn't bet everything on the IP.

We are on a treasure hunting forum and I am specifically appealing to Filipinos here. :icon_scratch:

...Anyway, I thank you for your advice.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, these days you probably have a lot of members who choose to surf the web more anonymously. I wouldn't bet everything on the IP.

We are on a treasure hunting forum and I am specifically appealing to Filipinos here. :icon_scratch:

...Anyway, I thank you for your advice.

Just FYI, site software tools reveals a lot, such as if members are using a proxy server and who the static ip provider is, also reveals if ips have ever been reported for spamming.

Good luck on your search...👍

OP
OP
Secret Riches

Secret Riches

Apr 22, 2024
Just FYI, site software tools reveals a lot, such as if members are using a proxy server and who the static ip provider is, also reveals if ips have ever been reported for spamming.

Good luck on your search...👍
I'm loving this. You have no idea where I am. Thank you.

Take care of yourself.

OP
OP
Secret Riches

Secret Riches

Apr 22, 2024
By the way, I didn't reveal my location on my profile so I'm a little confused about why a forum Moderator would even choose to comment. I think by any standard that you've crossed a line and should back off a few steps to your true position.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, I didn't reveal my location on my profile so I'm a little confused about why a forum Moderator would even choose to comment. I think by any standard that you've crossed a line and should back off a few steps to your true position.

I did not reveal your location. It is also well known fact that websites can see ips of anyone registered and posting.

OP
OP
Secret Riches

Secret Riches

Apr 22, 2024
I did not reveal your location. It is also well known fact that websites can see ips of anyone registered and posting.
You are commenting on my location and my IP address. If you are truly this thirsty for conversation, I'm happy to keep it going. But I must insist that we change the topic.

And frankly, you and others do not need to "know me from Adam" before I offer my technology and funding to search for treasure on a treasure hunting forum, okay? Obviously a vetting process would take place on both sides.

Have a nice day.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SR, no intended disrespect, but you've gone about this completely wrong.

In your first post, you ask members here to send you all the data on:
best signs, photos, videos, and any historical data suggesting the presence of treasure.

Folks tend to keep that kind of info private, and for a good reason. This is why I commented about someone giving you the info, and then you go and find it for yourself.

You also said:
There is advanced technology available and funding upon confirmation of a valuable discovery

Unless there is great effort and expense required to retrieve the "valuable discovery", once a valuable discovery has been made there is generally no longer a need for advanced technology or additional funding.

And frankly, you and others do not need to "know me from Adam" before I offer my technology and funding to search for treasure on a treasure hunting forum, okay? Obviously a vetting process would take place on both sides.

Perhaps instead you could have introduced yourself, your company and the resources you have available. There is a considerable amount of *trust* that needs to be developed in such a partnership, and that requires openness and honesty. Not suggesting that you need to tell it all here, but you at least need to foster some type of atmosphere that will "open the door" to discussions with those potentially possessing verified data on a findable treasure. How you present yourself here does matter.

That vetting process begins right here. It's a two-way street, and a person would certainly be wise to ask themselves:

"Is this someone I would want to be in business with?"

Just a few thoughts...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Secret Riches

Secret Riches

Apr 22, 2024
SR, no intended disrespect, but you've gone about this completely wrong.

In your first post, you ask members here to send you all the data on:

Folks tend to keep that kind of info private, and for a good reason. This is why I commented about someone giving you the info, and then you go and find it for yourself.

You also said:

Unless there is great effort and expense required to retrieve the "valuable discovery", once a valuable discovery has been made there is generally no longer a need for advanced technology or additional funding.

Perhaps instead you could have introduced yourself, your company and the resources you have available. There is a considerable amount of *trust* that needs to be developed in such a partnership, and that requires openness and honesty. Not suggesting that you need to tell it all here, but you at least need to foster some type of atmosphere that will "open the door" to discussions with those potentially possessing verified data on a findable treasure. How you present yourself here does matter.

That vetting process begins right here. It's a two-way street, and a person would certainly be wise to ask themselves:

"Is this someone I would want to be in business with?"

Just a few thoughts...
My friend, I'm going to put it plainly here. And although I wish you no offense, I do think that as men we have an obligation to enlighten our fellow man when he is clearly convinced of a matter of which he is obviously ignorant.

Yes, folks do tend to keep that sort of thing private, when sharing such information would not benefit them in any way. But then if you look at the Philippines, the information I requested is being freely shared and distributed across possibly hundreds of Facebook groups that anyone can join. After my personal experiences in the Philippines, which so far I can see totally eclipse anyone else's here, its quite easy to gain such information when you bring gadgets and funding to the table. And why wouldn't it be? We are foreigners in a foreign land.

People can make their decision to respond or not, it is simply an offer. I don't need to somehow adjust my strategy to maximize the attraction or any of that nonsense. And I certainly can't spend my days thoroughly convincing everyone in the Philippines that they can trust me over the internet before they send me photos of their site. It's a ridiculous thought, frankly.

What I said was that once I have confirmed the presence of a valuable object using my technology, I am willing to fund the excavation. Which to a person who actually has any awareness about treasure hunting in the Philippines, could very well turn out to be a substantial sum.

Anyway, what are we even talking about here? Do photos, videos and history automatically reveal anything at all about location? You are making a big deal about nothing. I don't know if you're just bored or what.

I think those who have chimed in here are looking at the world through a very limited American scope. We all have to learn some day.

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think those who have chimed in here are looking at the world through a very limited American scope. We all have to learn some day.

Sure thing Sparky. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread