creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 18, 2018 #1 I know I have seen these before, but my memory fails me. Made out of steel and is 1.5 inches in diameter by 1/8 inch thick. Attachments Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 6.35.13 AM.webp 24.3 KB · Views: 100
I know I have seen these before, but my memory fails me. Made out of steel and is 1.5 inches in diameter by 1/8 inch thick.
TomPA Sr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2011 Messages 406 Reaction score 285 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA. Detector(s) used F75 AT Pro Gold Infinium Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 18, 2018 #2 A flat "pocket wrench" for removing a bolt/nut? Just a guess that might remind you of what it was! Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Aug 18, 2018 #3 A lot like automotive wheel alignment cam washers... but maybe just used the same way, as I think of those as being a bit thicker than 1/8”. Upvote 0
A lot like automotive wheel alignment cam washers... but maybe just used the same way, as I think of those as being a bit thicker than 1/8”.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2018 #4 hmmmm Upvote 0
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2018 #5 Skate key? Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 2, 2018 #6 I think definitely maybe one of the above Upvote 0