What's new

Self-pity with a silver lining!

bigfish313

Full Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
118
Reaction score
203
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Cerrito CA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and BH SS II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the way home from minor surgery on my thumb I stopped by the store. I was totally feeling sorry for myself because I can't dig for awhile. :crybaby2: I stepped out of my car and found this about an inch away from the front tire. This is my first ring of my metal detecting fiscal year! I think it's going to be good year.:hello2:
IMG_20151209_143842_627[1].webp
 
Upvote 12
so you hunt oct thru sep? Mice find.
 
Sometime eyeball radar is the best searching tool. Great snag...Brad
 
so you hunt oct thru sep? Mice find.

No, I start my new year on December 1st and hunt for 12 months. That way I can use my finds for Christmas shopping.
 
Lovely way to get a hint, eh? ;)

Nice!
 
Put a glove on and keep on digging.. Nice eye find. I hope you up heal fast..
 
Good eyeball find
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom