- #1
Thread Owner
I love MD but I give out after swinging the detector after about an hour or so. So I came up with this . now i can detect all day long and not get tired.I have it where i can adjust the swing speed to from slow to fast. I used a old wheel chair to make it and a car windshild wipper motor.and lawn mower battery. works great. I just push it slow. I can stop the coil in the middle when i get a hit,and the back wheel turns so i can pinpoint the target.That way I leave the coil over the target so i know where to dig. It is a three wheeler.How cool is that?
Now all you have to do is add a motor and make it radio remote control, even less work for you 
I'll post some pics once I finish constructing the unit. I am interested to know how it is workin' out for you..It looks cool! Any design considerations for some of us folks who are comin' up with similar designs? 








