sell ?keep?

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just wondering,i keep-then melt down the little stuff ,making pendants.for LOVED ones .but i do keep some for myself.to me it's not the money as much as the hobby itself.something about finding and making something out of the dirt and mud.then making something beutifull-one of a kind.

Upvote 0
I gotta say, I do it for the fun. Its quite a thrill to find some color. And not just that, who doesnt love getting outdoors in some wild mtn valley or wilderness? Its quite fun thinking about potential places and then checking them out. I might plan a trip and then think about it all month or week till I actually get out there.

Its also contagious. One of my friends who used to only race and build fast cars has heard my stories about prospecting so much lately hes wanting to come with next trip out, though he cant cause he has to work.

How about both?

It's more fun to take a newbbie out and see their faces light up on finding that first bit of color. Then I try to educate them about what prospecting really does. Seeing fish beds in tailings really opens some peoples eyes.

Chuck

I keep it for future selling. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back