Sell the 99 WAMs and up the bankroll to do dimes?

I dont know much about cents and errors, but I would say go for it!!! Why do you need 3 of the same thing? Especially if they are 100$+ a pop.

Would you error search dimes, or just silver search? They did pretty well for producing silver when I did them.

HH

I dont know much about cents and errors, but I would say go for it!!! Why do you need 3 of the same thing? Especially if they are 100$+ a pop.

Would you error search dimes, or just silver search? They did pretty well for producing silver when I did them.

HH

I would just silver search. There isn't enough varieties in dimes for it to be worth it to me, although I could sell some 2009 UNC rolls that way though, but I would just rim check for sure. If I put half the amount of time into dimes as I do into cents I could probably find a roll of silver dimes a week...at least. But I can't order and dump that much. Haha

And there really isn't a point. I was planning on sending out all 4 of them for grading, when I find another one though. I just want to keep them as an investment, but if I used the money to find silver, it would be a better investment I think. And I could buy a MS65RD example if I wanted to sometime with money I made from the 3 I would sell.

Ok I'll list the 2 in the worst condition tomorrow probably. They are all in pretty good shape though.

Yah I would keep one, for sure, but u dont need the others :P

Dude, you dont need to necessarily order dimes... just go into any bank and ask for a box. I mean orders are good for a steady supply, but you dont HAVE too, like you do for half hunting.

Yah I would keep one, for sure, but u dont need the others :P

Dude, you dont need to necessarily order dimes... just go into any bank and ask for a box. I mean orders are good for a steady supply, but you dont HAVE too, like you do for half hunting.

Yeah, true but I can't stand getting customer wraps anymore.

I wasnt talking about CWR's. Although they are easy to get also. But most banks have a couple boxes(MWR) of dimes laying around and have no prob selling 1 or 2 of them. Just do that to a few banks. Thats what I was saying

I wasnt talking about CWR's. Although they are easy to get also. But most banks have a couple boxes(MWR) of dimes laying around and have no prob selling 1 or 2 of them. Just do that to a few banks. Thats what I was saying

Yeah, but I don't want to go in ask for a box, and then they say "We can do $100," and then when it's customer wrapped I have to take it.

No reason you have to take customer wrapped. Just tell them you prefer the rolls from boxes. If they won't sell you those rolls - whether an entire box or $100 worth; just don't buy them.

I have some silver culling goals I want to reach that I can only achieve with a larger bankroll. Like 5 rolls of silver dimes, 2 rolls of silver nickels, 5 rolls 40%ers, 1 roll 90%ers. I have to get going as I haven't even started most of these goals.

I have some silver culling goals I want to reach that I can only achieve with a larger bankroll. Like 5 rolls of silver dimes, 2 rolls of silver nickels, 5 rolls 40%ers, 1 roll 90%ers. I have to get going as I haven't even started most of these goals.

If I could hunt any sort of volume.. I'd have those goals too!

I'm a little leery of dimes mainly because of the risk of the coin counters counting them as pennies.

I'm a little leery of dimes mainly because of the risk of the coin counters counting them as pennies.

I'm only going to get MWR and rewrap them all as I go, so I will rarely get shorted. It takes me 15 seconds to unwrap a roll edge check it and rewrap so it isn't really time consuming.

I'm only going to get MWR and rewrap them all as I go, so I will rarely get shorted. It takes me 15 seconds to unwrap a roll edge check it and rewrap so it isn't really time consuming.

Jeez, so you're going to be one of THOSE people, rerolling the MWR's?

:cussing::angry4::angry9:

Jeez, so you're going to be one of THOSE people, rerolling the MWR's?

:cussing::angry4::angry9:

Sorry, I don't have the bankroll to wait for it to go off and get counted, and I don't want the chance of being shorted. If they're clear obviously I'm not going to reroll them, but anything from Garda is getting rewrapped.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back