What's new

Sell to APMEX?

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, there:
Anyone who sold to APMEX? How do you pack and send the coins? USPS or FedEx? Insure or Registered?

Thanks advance!
 
Upvote 0
I would deffinately insure. That is too much dough to not protect it.

Golden Silver
 
Has to be registered/insured. Look on their webpage under FAQ. BTW for registered mail you have to use the paper/glue tape- not fun to find out about at the post office. HH Mark
 
golden silver said:
I would deffinately insure. That is too much dough to not protect it.

Golden Silver
Without question insure USPS, they lost a pkg of mine in priority tracking Envelope once, I'll insure it everytime now!
 
Definately, the way to go is USPS. Small Flat Rate Box can fit 18 rolls and the standard rate is $4.95. With insurance the shipping comes to about $13.00. I've used this method often and have had no problems.
 
I think your better off going to a coin show. You can ask every dealer to get the best price. I got $48.00 a roll for 40%ers last week .[I stopped at a dealer I like without shopping around] You can then buy other coins metals etc at hopefully a decent price. And if your concerned there is no paper trail.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom