What's new

Selling Impaired Proofs

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Yesterday my son,Scooba Steve,had a tag sale in his front yard. I suggested that he put out some half dollar circulated clad proofs.
Well he did, and was able to get a dollar apiece for them.
So I guess it is a good idea to hold on to them when finding them in boxes.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
I've kept all the ones I found in the boxes and rolls. They are just cool.
 
Rich,
I keep all the ones I find as they are "S" mints and will fill the spot in collections. Many
are usually in very nice condition with only a few scratch marks. Some I've gotten are
really nice.
rileyboy
 
I've found about a dozen of the S proofs (non-silver) myself, most are scratched pretty good but I'm still going to try to complete the set as they aren't easy to come by.

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Interesting! I need to have a tag sale myself. Here in Texas we call them "yard, estate, or most often--garage sales."

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom