Selling my silver... whats the best way?

how much are you asking? and where on ebay can i find your auctions, thanks.

The best way is to me on the cheap!

J/K, get a charter membership and sell them in the classified section.

n9zez said:
The best way is to me on the cheap!

J/K, get a charter membership and sell them in the classified section.

Yep, I also got a chart membership and sold to a couple others. I would rather sell to people on here than people on Ebay :)

Another great way to sell these, is to mark them down 50% and sell to me!!! :hello2:

APMEX, it will take 10-12 days to get the money and I have used them, they are great. They are paying around $5 for 40%ers, actually more like $5 and change. The minimum they buy is $1,000 worth.

palidin20603 said:
APMEX, it will take 10-12 days to get the money and I have used them, they are great. They are paying around $5 for 40%ers, actually more like $5 and change. The minimum they buy is $1,000 worth.

I've had VERY good luck selling here. And craigslist. But mostly here.

I like local, cash deals. Craigslist, maybe your LCS if they're offering a fair price. I've always gotten spot price on Craigslist, but I've never sold junk silver in CL, so not sure how it'd go.

I avoid PayPal and eBay because of the fees associated with them. Especially eBay; a 10% fee for eBay and then a couple of percent for PayPal -- and they're essentially the same company... total ripoff.

1. find collectors [sometimes can be found at shows]

2. craigslist if your proficient

3. a decent show will give decent prices

ebay may be easier but you lose a lot in fees

my local shop usually pays melt for them, so shop around and you might find a LCS that'll give melt. PS my local shop is Hallenbecks Coin Gallery...if you live in the area. keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back