What's new

Selling to BIG BULLION outlets.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I need to start selling my silver stacks and was wondering if any of you CRHs had any (good or bad) dealings with: APMEX, J M BULLION, PROVIDENT, or others. Was it easy or very difficult. Tell me the pros & cons that you had.
Your thoughts & comments,
Thanks, DozerD
 
Upvote 0
I need to start selling my silver stacks and was wondering if any of you CRHs had any (good or bad) dealings with: APMEX, J M BULLION, PROVIDENT, or others. Was it easy or very difficult. Tell me the pros & cons that you had.
Your thoughts & comments,
Thanks, DozerD
I have sold to Provident. They offered the best buy price and they made it real easy.
If I were to sell anymore that way it would definitely be them.
 
A few years ago I sold 40% halves to Apmex. I remember it was close to 90% in silver value. At that time I sent it via USPS registered mail and the delivery cost came out of my pocket. I called today and was given a quote where it comes to about 87% in silver value and now they provide a label and use UPS. The delivery cost is deducted from the quote as well. Also an easy transaction..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom