- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone, my name is Jack, and this is my first post on TNET. My school requires that every student do a senior project before they graduate, and I have always been fascinated with the idea of treasure hunting. I live in PA, but would like to travel somewhere else to attempt to find something, or just have the experience. I did some research and saw that Roatan in Honduras has some great diving, but looking at the airfare and being a jobless 18 year old I don't have those kinds of funds. That being said i think the flight and food would be just about all of my expenses. Does anyone know where a good spot to try would be, a particular island in the Bahamas, or somewhere off Florida? I am more interested in diving, but would be excited just to try anything. If anyone has any information, or perhaps a website or person to contact to help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. 









